Day 30 - Back to the real world

16 February 2014

With reflection on the entire trip as a whole it has been a trip of a lifetime. I have visited some of the worlds most remote untouched places, had amazing rare wildlife encounters unique to each and every trip that head south. My experience in Antarctica is definitely not completely fulfilled and I will definitely be back one way or another.

I feel privileged to have been able to do this at such a young age rather than in 40 years time. Hopefully having seen these amazing places I will have the chance to advocate for their protection and keep the doorway open for others to have the ability to visit these wonders like I have.

It feels weird to be back on solid ground with internet, cell phones, work, having to cook and just being back amongst everyday society. I wanna go back already : )

No comments: